Friday, July 13, 2012

If I Let You Go.....

If I let you go..... 
well, there may be a thousand reasons to do so, 
and a thousand and one reasons NOT to......
now.... 
Will I? Won't I??
Well, I really don't know.
But I know just this much.....
relationships are hard to sustain, 
it is more so, in today's times
because, conversations have been substituted
by texting, arguments happen only over phone calls,
feelings have become status messages on Facebook,
emotions are just silly Tweets........
and the word LOVE gets increasingly used out of 
context!
Insecurities, and possessiveness, have just become
a way of thinking, getting jealous - an annoying habit,
cheating - an accident, trust and faith have lost credence, 
hurt has become something natural, and leaving someone
has become the inevitable eventuality!
The simple truth: It is OBSESSION...... 
I am obsessed with you!

1 comment:

  1. If you ever wonder whether you should let go or not, it is a sure-fire sign of your doubting the relation....... let go and see if really either of you become too miserable.

    ReplyDelete